Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ep. 1X04 - This Comic is Intended for Audiences Over the Age of [Insert Your Age Here].


* Tony's voice mail:
"I just don't understand, Anthony; who thinks this is funny? Is that the sort of thing you want the world to see? You know, Anderson Cooper was just talking about this 'YouTube' last night. Have you heard of the 'YouTube?' It can look you up. People just type in 'Anthony M. Loria' and just like that, all your potential employers see you and your friend cussing up a storm in your little comic. I only say this because I worry about you. I just don't want you to finish school and be unemployed because you were playing around on your computer. . . . Let me know if you're eating, OK? Call your mother back."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can certainly appreciate the literary licence you two use. The theme of satire is a popular form of humor but it doesn't get old as long as you keep up with damned (and I mean that in the biblical sense) media. Not to mention; I really enjoy the fact that you rely on the intellegence of the reader to see past the "big print" and see the underlying message/humor....

Anonymous said...

Your mom is absolutely adorable!

Jane Stark said...

Dearest Psychic Distancers,

I was hoping to use this webcomic as a distraction during this, our time of need, but unfortunately you do not post with regularity. I find myself compulsively checking your website along with abc.com, cbs.com, nbc.com, and fox.com in the vain hope that they might have snuck a new episode in among the re-runs. Please take pity on this television junkie, nay, the world, and post another episode.

Yours in withdrawl,

Laura Callen

Anonymous said...

Frikkin sharks with frikkin laser beams on their heads is funnier... sad, so sad.